-->

Thursday 22 March 2018

Ritualistic Sex With Corpses - Sexus Corpus Infernus



Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, I forgot that I owned this. I dug it out for a trade recently and realised I hadn't covered this for the site. Bobby M sent me this back in 2012 when my girlfriend was in New York, so I had a week long goregrind and pizza binge, really getting to grips with the depths of the genre. RSWC incorporates spooky, echoic production into the gorenoise style, bringing all manner of bizarre sound effects to the table, which is a bit refreshing compared to the usual full on blast of ear-destroying noise. I mean, that kinda shit is great, but its often done without tact or thought. This is really cool and interesting. A forgotten gem. May it find peace with its new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment