-->

Thursday 4 January 2018

Enabler - La Fin Absolue Du Monde


Tell you what, this has been on my review-list for over three years. I initially added it on when they were announced for a Temples Festival line up way back when. The initial review fell under the bus when some seriously dodgy accusations were made against the main man in Enabler by their ex-bass player. Now all that has blown over somewhat, I have finally decided to crack open the ancient draft file of this review and get on with the show.

Decent bit of metal-tinged hardcore, if I could be so straight up. The bass tone is proper, and lends a nice distorted rumble to the fairly polished proceedings. The drumming too, is of note and the production helps bring out the performance excellently. The vocals are a bit irritating, but not the worse shit I've ever heard. 

I give it a meh/10. Neeeeeeext.




No comments:

Post a Comment