-->

Thursday 28 September 2017

LIW Downtime 2017


ayy lmao one love fam x0x0x


Hi all! First off, let me apologise for the ongoing hiatus. What began as one of my usual monthly breaks ended up being so much longer, mainly because the company I used for image hosting (Photobucket) disabled direct linking to images, with no prior warning whatsoever (that I saw, at least). I have been with Photobucket for 12 years, so as you can imagine I have thousands of images hosted with them. 

So yeah, this has left the site looking a bit fucked, to be honest. At the time of writing, if you scroll down the posts list, then nine out of ten instances of cover art will be missing. I have yet to find a suitable alternative to Photobucket, and I am considering biting the bullet and buying web space, but keeping the Google / Blogger layout. Going forward, posts will resume using Google's own image hosting service, but this is a temporary solution as the image quality is pretty shite. 

In other news, Burra is the only person still contributing to the site asides from myself, so I will be removing the staff bio page shortly. Thanks to everyone who contributed over the last few years. Once we get back on our feet, if anyone is interested in writing for us, then drop me an email on sean0289@hotmail.com :)

Burra and I (and several others) have also began work on a short film, based on a screenplay that I wrote (yes! hahaha) - so I'll get a page up with more info on that as the project develops. Early days yet! 

Well, that is pretty much it - just a quick update to let you know that I'm not dead. Normal posting shall resume shortly, but historic posts will probably look awful for a while as I undertake the gargantuan task of editing 600 reviews. *sigh*

Also, Judas Cradle finally dropped our album. You can check it out on the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment