-->

Wednesday 3 May 2017

CxBxFxIxHxFxLxFxRxE / Tetrahydrocannibal - Split CDr

This CDr is a split between prolific gorenoise lads Catastrophic Blunt Force Intercranial Haemhorrhage Fluid Leaking From Ruptured Eardrums and my gorenoise (read: "weednoise") project, Tetrahydrocannibal. It's the first time I have released something under this name in quite some time, so it was fun to get back to and work on some ridiculous song titles. I swore I wouldn't do another record until I'd shifted all the copies of the first, but this is a split, so that doesn't count, right? :P

Anyway, the CxBxFxIxHxFxLxFxRxEx side is fuckin' savage; I guess which is due in part to the usual cacophonous bludgeoning being broken up into smaller chunks. The studio production work (from George of Dead Woman's Ditch) also goes a long way in making sure CxBxFxIxHxFxLxFxRxEx's gore explosion comes with the necessary clout, as does the creepy as shit sampling work, which will literally make your year/decade if you love Ren & Stimpy quotes as much as you do gorenoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment