-->

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Hong Kong Express - This


Perhaps it is because I find myself more and more nocturnal, with my life seemingly spent basking in the constant glow of some sort of screen or interface, but I find myself becoming one with the [ v a p o r ] ((( a  e  s  t  h  e  t  i  c ))). Yes, this is the only logical reason I can think for my sudden interested in what is referred to as vaporwave. I am still a little bit unsure if it is actually a legit genre of music, or just a strange meme of some sort.

Either way, Hong Kong Express is here and This is very fucking real (sentence construction entirely intended). Hong Kong Express is easily one of the more ethereal and ambiance-based vaporwave artists I have come across. It is almost as if this entire thing was designed to be consumed in the small hours; it is simultaneously relaxing yet uplifting to hear. Strongly recommended listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment