-->

Friday 19 August 2016

Necrocest - Prenatal Massacre

Wow this shit is brutal. Probably one of the best bits of death metal I've heard in a while, Prenatal Massacre is the third full length album from Welsh sickos Necrocest. I remember seeing these guys supporting The Berzerker in Newport many moons ago (2008 methinks) and I had forgotten all about them until I came across them on Youtube recently, because y'know, I'm an idiot, but there you go. All that matters is that I finally listened to them properly.

It took me a while to figure out that there may be a drum machine on the go here. If not, then those are some triggered-as-fuck drums. My hazy memory of their live show includes a drummer, but you know how things are on the production side of death metal; drum machines out the ass. Or, to make that more death-metally; drum machines out the ass, prolapsed cunt and bursting from your stomach like some shit from the Alien franchise. Either way, Prenatal Massacre is fucking awesome brutal death metal.

(Apologies for the image quality - it was very difficult to find a full sized version of the album cover, and Blogger crushed the life out of it during the upload.)



No comments:

Post a Comment