-->

Thursday 16 January 2014

Total Fucking Destruction / Skat Injector - Split 7"



Wowzers, what a noise! Ha ha! I got this split because I am slowly making my way through collecting the Total Fucking Destruction stuff. I'm not've really been that familiar with Skat Injector, up until now that is. Neil from Legs Akimbo was a legend in finding an unsold copy of this split for me, as this shit is pretty limited now. The TFD stuff here is just some live versions of well known tracks of theirs, but it's the Skat Injector side that really shines.


It's got a centre-hole like Amy Brooke's arse.

Skat Injector is some crazy shit. I don't really know how to describe it; it's like a mix of every possible electronic genre in one big jumbled bag of super-fast, dancable insanity. I'm not sure if the record is supposed to be spinning at 33 or 45 until the vocals come in; it really works both ways, but the correct speed is 33 1/3. 

Released as a collab between Binjuice Erotica, Hirntrust Grind Media and Legs Akimbo Records. Check it out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment